Nw my arm realli hurts.
Saw a fren who has the same MA2108 tutor as me, he likened the way the tutor 'forced' us to do qns to that of a hounding loanshark.
Again another horrendous tutorial. Couldnt do, couldnt understand ani of the 6 tutorial qns.
My sis found 3 copies of half-blood prince in Tamp regional library! Thats amazing. Turns out I've always been looking in the wrong section. I looked under young adults/adults sections, but she found in 10-12 years old section.
This weekend = harry potter
Met up with a good old JC fren. Shared stories and did some catching up. Shopped for a bdae present for another fren. Then she recommended me to try some coffee-stuffed hum chin peng. Unique taste, got me high for a few moments.
Went Comex 2007. Finished a brief tour of 4th floor, went up to 6th floor at 930pm. Then closed liaoz. Hey pple, its Friday man. Dont lock up so early lah.
My beloved Chelsea kena Valencia, Schalke and Rosenborg in Champions League.
Time realli to get serious bout my tutorials. That is, after I finish the sixth year at Hogwarts.
me at 10:49 PM