Yea!!! Im done with the harry potter series!!! 2 months ago, I had no clue why people all over the world were reading harry potter. now I fully understand.
I finished 1/3 of the book yesterday, and blazed thru the remaining pages 420 pages in roughly 7 hours straight today. That means I average 1 page a min!!! Realli had to go all out to see the conclusion. It was realli a marvellous and fantastic series.
And... theres some extra endings for some of the other minor characters, which J.K.Rowling opted to leave out of the epilogue in the book. its available at the deathly hallows article at wikipedia.
Today's Hey Gorgeous, featuring NTU, was marginally better than the NUS episode last week. I still prefer those polytechnic episodes. Students there seemed more fun and entertaining. Maybe its because,as we get older, the fun factor in us is diminished.
Then there was this documentary on Central, showing how a blind teenager navigates and 'sees' his way around (he makes clicking sounds constantly with his mouth) using sound waves, just like what bats do. It was truely amazing and inspiring.
Wow, the gameshow Identity managed to get Maurice Greene and Stan Lee (yea, the spiderman creator himself!) to appear in a single episode!
But it means I've become a couch potato!!! Luckily Identity finishes its run next week (what? only 5 episodes?).
Heroes 2 starts tonight!!!
me at 10:58 PM