On the MRT, on the way back home, my poetry madness struck me. I got high and wrote 2 poems (typed into my handphone):
The first one rhymes but is short:
Don't be afraid to step into the dark
Believe in your heart, and create a spark
Aided by a little stroke of luck
You'll vanquish the darkness and leave your markThe 2nd is longer, but does not rhyme:
You are my bed of roses
where I find solace and comfort
You are my little pillow
where I can drown my sorrowful thoughts
and rejuvenate my tired mind
You are my best driver
steering me clear of trouble
and leading me to worlds of joy
You are my wonderful knight
shielding me from the monsters named sadness and fear
and protecting me with all your lifeWhen I was walking back home, another idea struck me, and theres a title for this one:
I love Maths, I love youI didn't bother about what limits were...
until I pushed you to your limit by making you so angry
I didn't understand reciprocals...
until I saw the way you reciprocated my love
I didn't think proofs were important...
until you proofed that you loved me
I didn't like to do sums that involved infinity...
until I desired for our love to be everlasting and stretch to infinityLabels: my poems
me at 11:23 PM