Today, I met and spoke to this really nice looking, chio, sweet gal (aka my type) in a tutorial.... instead of another long story i tried to convert the story to a poem, though the resultant poem appears to be half-baked:
2 weeks ago...
To the class, we came to learn
But I saw you for the first time, and my heart started to burn
To know you, yes thats what I yearn
But the lesson ended, I didn't approach you, and all was forgotten
Today...
But today I saw you again
The desire to sit beside you, I couldn't restrain
Your beauty hit me like a train
You are like the sunshine after the rain
Later...
We said hi
Talking to you was so nice, I don't know why
To learn your name, I wanted to try
But you went off without waving goodbye
2 weeks later...
I only have a couple more times to meet you
Yes I know chances are few
But I will break every personal curfew
To really get to know you...Labels: my poems
me at 11:56 PM