arghh! its the end of exams and im supposed to be rejoicing. but... i
really messed up the last paper really badly:
the first few papers, yes i don't think i did well in some, but i ain't complaining.
no point fretting over something that's gone, isn't it. but today's paper... really got me crazy.
it was supposedly quite manageable. there was this question 15 marks outta 100.
part a, I think about 10 marks, i just couldn't figure it during the exam.
10 minutes after the exam (when I was already not thinking about exams), the idea to do it just hit me suddenly. quite easy question in fact. what was wrong with me?
part b, 5 marks. it was a (even easier) question that appeared in the lecture notes, and the exam was open book.
meaning, the answer was right there in front of me!
I don't know why or how i didn't even bother to flip open the pages instead of
just giving up.
it seems like a 'perfect' ending to this horrible semester, where most things have gone wrong. now i fully understand the term 'final nail in the coffin'.
me at 11:56 PM