I really recommend everyone, anyone out there to catch the series 'I shouldn't be alive' on arts central, Fridays, 10pm. Yes, this series was already aired some time back on cable, but... well all i can say is this series is absolutely phenomenal. I've seen 3 episodes so far (man captured by guerrillas, man crashed landed in wildlife area, man trapped under boulder). So as u can see, the series revolves around people caught in really deadly situations, and how they survived. And you really do feel for the survivors; how they landed themselves in the unfortunate predicament, and most importantly how they survived. It can really can drive people to the brink of tears when tears well up in the survivors' eyes as they narrate their moment of rescue. Each time i've caught an episodes, i experience to a floodgate of emotions... So please, catch the series!!!
me at 11:57 PM