One of the first things I did this morning was to check the Chelsea-Wigan result, which turned out to be a 1-1 draw. Duh. There goes any hope of winning the EPL title. Then i realized that, given my fortunes have been varying consistently with Chelsea results (im not being superstitious here, but its really uncanny), today won't be a good day. And it turned out to be the case.
First was the long-awaited language test. I couldn't find the answers I needed quick enough, was jumping from qns to qns all over the place, and whole process was just so disorganized. After the test, I was just still feeling bad, somewhat. As my friend put it, this is the feeling of 'disorientation'.
Then was another anticipated, primary sch friends reunion dinner. I was kinda subdued throughout the whole meeting, actually starting to stare into space at one point. Ouch. Seemed that the 'disorientation' had carried over.
Anyway heres a photo:

Speaking of which, one of them is actually getting married soon, two of them are holding jobs. Man, I feel like a kid in an adult world. But it was really nice to meet up with friends from so long ago!
me at 11:59 PM