Today was results day, and since i was at work, i thought it would be fun to let my sis check my results, which would be the first time i didn't check out results on the pc personally. But she was at night class, so I thought boo... until a friend told me that results could be checked via SMS, which I instantly did. So it turned out to be a first-time too, checking via SMS.
Speaking of the results... the results of the previous semester matched my best record, which I achieved way back in semester 1. Really nice results (of course not school-topping, but just very satisfactory results for my own standards). A big stunner came in this module called Linear Algebra part II, which I was expecting to mess up completely owing to my C+ in Linear Algebra part I. Turns out that I got a B for this sucky-oh-my-i-hate-this-so-much module. Then, Bahasa Indonesia, where i messed up badly in the oral test (and subsequently complained like nobody's business in a previous blog post) brought me a just-nice B+. And I got my 1st ever A in NUS! Alright, its no big deal, many people would have scored an A by now... but I have been getting a few A minuses the past few semesters, and this is my 1st and true A, which came in the 1st fully-Science module i attempted, biology. Cheers to Science!
me at 11:46 PM