Nice little birthday cake

I’m 23 this year! Just so happens that 2 long and 3 short candles can make these characters

actually the pic was shrouded in darkness, but i edited it and jacked up the lighting level with this mini photoshop-like software on the phone, which i didn't know was there in the first place
I was kinda caught off-guard when they whipped out a pack of whipped cream (this is the first time I’m using this term - pun intended), saying that loser of a simple game will have his/her face dapped by the others. Needless to say I lost, and…

This was yesterday… Today met up with another group of friends, one of whom had his birthday 3 days later, so we made it a double celebration… But no pictures to show for today…
Anyway BIG thanks to all who were there for my birthday!!!
me at 11:54 PM